Marquette: Long-Term Care and Rehab in Indianapolis, IN
Marquette offers unmatched rehabilitation and therapy services in a warm comfortable residential setting, as well as personalized, compassionate long-term skilled nursing care, at our fully licensed, Medicare certified Health Care Center.
You’ll find no finer care in the Indianapolis area than what’s provided by our highly trained team of specialists at Marquette. Our short-term rehab services are always available to non-residents, and we welcome anyone to enter the Marquette community at whatever level of care is needed, including long-term skilled nursing.
Wellness at Marquette
As a Marquette resident, you have an array of health and fitness opportunities from which to choose every day. Our 14,000-square-foot fitness and aquatic center was developed with the assistance of the National Institute of Fitness and Sport for the specific purpose of meeting the diverse fitness needs of seniors. The Athletic Center features two full-time, fitness experts who will work with you to create an individualized plan tailored to your needs and fitness level. Of course, we know that overall wellness is about more than just physical health and fitness. At Marquette, we focus our activities, amenities and services on all 8 Dimensions of Wellness to provide a truly comprehensive approach for the benefit of not just the body, but the mind and spirit as well. Read more about the importance of wellness programs in senior living.
8 Dimensions of Wellness
- Physical: Swim, take fitness classes, walk our trails
- Spiritual: Attend religious services, try meditation or Yoga
- Vocational: Volunteer, share your time and talents
- Social: Join a social group, play cards, go on a day trip with your neighbors
- Intellectual: Take a class, attend a seminar or lecture, join a book club
- Emotional: Join our laughter club, attend a support group, own a pet
- Environmental: Get involved and help shape our community
- Health Services: Visit the Lynne O’Day Clinic, attend a health fair, join the balance challenge, participate in weekly blood pressure clinics