Marquette: Memory Care in Indianapolis, Indiana
Reflections at the Pavilion, the memory care residences at Marquette, provide the safety, security, people and programs to help preserve the things that bring meaning and order to your loved one’s life. Each day our mission is to provide Alzheimer’s care and dementia care that enriches residents’ lives, creates success stories, and encourages and celebrates their interests and abilities. And because we’re a life plan community, residents can seamlessly transition from another level of care to memory care at a predictable cost for life.
Person-Centered, Individualized Memory Care
Our compassionate, highly-trained staff employs reminiscence tools to capture the details of residents’ lives—their careers, hobbies, likes, and dislikes. We then apply the insights gained from each life story to create an individualized care plan that promotes physical and emotional well-being, prolongs daily functioning, and maintains a sense of purpose, satisfaction and quality of life.
- Promotes dignity and a sense of pride and accomplishment in day-to-day activities
- Supports improved self-worth, self-esteem, and overall health and well-being
- Reduces fear, anxiety, and frustration
- Provides the comfort of knowing your loved one is enjoying the best quality of life possible
- Allows you to return to being a loving spouse, child, or grandchild
- Gives you the opportunity to make the most of your time together
At Marquette, we know that the way we provide our services is just as important as the services themselves.
That’s why we ensure that each interaction with our residents and their families is meaningful and memorable. Rest assured, our team will always provide your loved one with the kind of respect and dignity they deserve, while offering them the very best in personal care. Below are just some of the personal services we provide:
- Assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming, incontinence care and medication management
- Licensed nursing staff onsite 24 hours a day to provide medical assessments
- Monthly vital signs and weight monitoring, diabetes monitoring and care
- Dental, podiatry, dermatology, eye care, mental health, and audiology services provided by visiting specialists
- Convenient transportation for shopping, medical appointments and scheduled events and outings
- Emergency response system, providing personal safety and peace of mind
- Daily bed-making and trash removal
- Weekly cleaning and weekly flat linen service
Every detail of memory care at Marquette supports our mission to offer the highest quality care in an environment that feels like home.
Here are some of the residential services we provide:
- Prompt and complete maintenance of suite
- Meticulous lawn care and snow removal ensuring the grounds are always beautiful, safe and inviting
- Gated community with around the clock staffing and security personnel on-site 24/7
- 24-hour emergency call system in every residence, as well as daily check-in system and pendants with GPS tracking system
- Expanded basic cable, internet and all utilities (except phone) included in residence
- Free wireless internet throughout campus
- “Secure but open” design concept with family room and enclosed outdoor courtyard, garden, and walking path provides places to spend time with family and friends
- Private suites, each with memory box at front door
- Colors and furnishings chosen to provide calm environment
- Three family-style, chef-prepared meals in our lovely dining room every day
- Marquette Athletic Center (MAC), our state-of-the-art fitness and aquatic center run by the National Institute of Fitness and Sports (NIFS)
- Wellness programs overseen by two full-time, onsite personal trainers
- Massage studio
- Foundation Hall, our performing arts center
- On-campus BMO Harris banking
- Guest suites and private dining room
- Marquette Dental Office and the Lynne O’Day Clinic which provides a variety of healthcare services
- Fully equipped business center
- On-campus chapel providing services for a variety of faiths
- The Corner Gift Shoppe
As a life plan community, Marquette provides a seamless transition to long-term care or rehab, if ever needed, at a predictable cost for life
At Marquette, your loved one will enjoy delicious, family-style dining with a variety of fresh, healthy, chef-prepared dishes designed to please every taste and nutritional need. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner—they’re all being served, every day. Our supportive dining environment encourages socialization, and we always offer personalized attention to help with menu selection and to provide meal assistance.
Residents stay physically active in our fun exercise classes and engaging activities that keep their bodies in motion.
Our skilled staff understands the importance of person-centered, activity-focused care,
guiding residents each day through a full calendar of individualized social, educational and recreational events that celebrate remaining abilities. Programming starts early and ends late in order to keep residents connected and engaged.
Music, gardening, reminiscing and a whole variety of personalized activities keep residents inspired and engaged.
Our family-like memory care community features inviting, secure spaces to gather and mingle.