Refined, State-of-the-Art Short-Term Rehabilitation In Indianapolis
Marquette offers specialized short-term rehabilitative and transitional care in a warm and friendly residential setting for recovery from illness or surgery such as hip, knee or other joint replacement surgeries. Our skilled, multidisciplinary rehab team will work with you to develop a customized, state-of-the-art therapy plan to get you back to independence and life in your own home as quickly as possible.
* Represents required fields
All the Care. All the Outcomes. All the Comforts of Home.
Our comprehensive range of services and amenities include:
- Physical Therapy—to help improve strength, balance, range of motion and endurance
- Occupational Therapy—to help condition muscle and motor skills to speed up the return to everyday activities
- Speech Therapy— to help recover articulation and swallowing and restore memory
- Warm, comfortable private and semi-private suites
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals served to meet your individual dietary needs
- Wi-Fi and expanded basic cable; integrated wellness program; chapel; multiple beautifully appointed lounge areas for family gatherings
Residents Love Marquette (You Will Too!)
"My mother has lived here for three years. The living accommodations, the staff, the food, the amenities are top notch. So many activities. She is happy and thriving. I have visited the other top-rated facilities in the area. They do not hold a candle to Marquette. I always leave those other facilities thankful my mom is at Marquette."
"My mother-in-law has lived at the community since February 2019. She loves it! Food is outstanding and the staff are friendly and supportive. She raves about how much she enjoys living at Marquette every time we talk with her."
"My parents have lived there for almost 5 years! We love all the programs, security, the grounds, the food, & all the extras they have to offer! I can sleep well at night, knowing my parents are just minutes away!"