Assisted Living in Indianapolis, IN
The Help You Need, When You Need It
Assisted living at Marquette is about finding the right balance of assistance and independence. Giving you the help you need while equipping you to keep doing things you love.
You can receive part-time assistance-in-living services privately in your apartment home, or full-time assistance in a residence in the Bernard L. Strange Pavilion. Our friendly, professional staff at works with you to determine just the right amount of assistance with daily activities so that life’s a little easier.
With one-bedroom floor plans in six different styles to choose from, you’re sure to find an apartment that fits your needs. In addition to a comfortable living room, you’ll enjoy a kitchenette, separate bedroom and spacious bathroom.
Services and Amenities
- Personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, dining and more
- Medication management
- Three delicious meals each day
- Enjoyable activities
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and shopping
- Licensed nurse on duty around the clock
- Courtyard with gazebo
- Access to Marquette’s community-wide activities and amenities
Do you need more information about senior assisted living in Indianapolis? Contact us today.